Welcome to FeelGoodEFT in Brighton. My name is Clare Peacock and I am an experienced EFT/Tapping practitioner based in Brighton.
In a nutshell, I specialise in helping women feel better about themselves. I can help you identify and eliminate your blocks so that you can experience real happiness, self belief, passion and joy, confidence and certainty. It’s never too late to live the life you really want.
With love and support, Clare
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) also known as Tapping often works where nothing else will.
Is this you?
- Stressed out at home or work?
- Unfulfilled and frustrated with your life?
- Scared to make changes – fear of the unknown?
- Worrying and anxious all the time?
- Trapped in an unhappy relationship?
- Unable to move on from a past experience?
What if you could feel:
- Self love and acceptance
- Lighter and more relaxed
- Calm and energised
- Confident and focused
- Free from your past and optimistic about the future
- Certain in knowing that you are good enough
Do you want one-to-one help to overcome your blocks to emotional freedom?
You can choose whether to have your EFT sessions in person with me at my practice in Brighton or via skype/phone. I can also do home appointments in the Brighton and Hove area. You will swiftly identify and release your negative thought patterns, emotions and limiting beliefs affecting your current level of happiness. These are often rooted in our past.
The most effective way I have found to help my clients is by using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or Tapping. This is a highly effective form of emotional acupressure that has helped thousands of people worldwide to resolve many emotional and physical issues. It involves a combination of tapping on specific meridian points on the body whilst focusing on a negative thought, emotion or memory. This re-balances the energy system and re-routes the brain’s habituated negative response. It is an exciting and inspirational approach.
EFT has been shown to help with many issues such as:
- Low self-esteem/confidence issues
- Painful memories
- Traumatic experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship problems
- Weight loss and food issues
- Physical pain
- Chronic illness
- Fertility issues
Reasons for trying EFT:
- Often works where nothing else will
- Results are usually rapid and long lasting
- Can be easily self-applied
- Issues are resolved in less time than with traditional talk therapies
I can help you heal your blocks and progress quickly. (No need for endless complicated therapy sessions)
Contact me for a free 20 minute consultation:
Recent Blog Posts
- How do I tap for anxiety?
Anxiety and its symptoms can be extremely debilitating and worrying. When we fee...
- EFT Tapping Video for Not Feeling Good Enough
In this video I will guide through the process of tapping around the issue of No...
- EFT Tapping Introduction Videos
I have recently uploaded two new videos to youtube for my new youtube channel Fe...
- When will I be happy?
23 and 69 – apparently the key ages at which our levels of happiness peak,...